Part 3 Handbook (3rd edition) (PDF)
Your decision to take the final step to become a fully qualified architect and sit the Part 3 exam is a daunting journey into the unknown. This fully updated 3rd edition of the Part 3 Handbook demystifies the process of qualifying and offers genuine insight into what examiners really want.
This brand new edition features:
• Detailed advice on professional development, the case study, the written and the oral exam including what to do when things go wrong
• More examples of actual exam questions and answers, both good and bad, with annotations pinpointing the dos and don’ts of good exam technique
• Up-to-date guidance on the Professional Criteria for Part 3, the most recent contract documents and the RIBA Plan of Work 2013
• What happens after Part 3 and what it means to be an architect including the professional and regulatory context and the latest RIBA CPD Guidelines
• Guidance for mentors including best practice and responsibilities
Endorsed by the RIBA and written by an experienced practitioner, Professional Studies Advisor and Part 3 examiner, this is the essential guide to completing the Part 3 qualification. It is indispensable for current Part 3 students as well as those considering undertaking Part 3.